April 30th, 2011
UPDATE: there was a problem related to rubygems that made this release uninstallable, so it’s been yanked and rc4 has been released.
This release addresses issues that were raised in the rspec-core-2.6.0.rc2 release.
- Clean up messages for filters/tags.
- Support multiple calls to any_instance in the same example (Sidu Ponnappa)
- Update the controller spec generated by the rails scaffold generator:
- Add documentation to the generated spec
any_instanceto avoid stubbing finders
- Use real objects instead of
- Update capybara integration to work with capy 0.4 and 1.0.0.beta
- Decorate paths passed to
[append|prepend]_view_pathswith empty templates unless rendering views. (Mark Turner)