April 11th, 2011
rspec-1.3.2 and rspec-rails-1.3.4 have been released!
This is primarily a bug-fix release of the rspec-1.x series, and is recommended for all users who have not yet upgraded to rspec-2.
rspec-rails-1.3 users will need to upgrade to rspec-rails-1.3.4, which depends on rspec ~> 1.3.2 (meaning 1.3.2 and up, but not 2.0).
- Raise a meaningful error when an argument-scoped stub is called with the wrong args (Alexey)
- Dev: ignore .rbc files (Myron Marston)
- Fix regression in which an expectation should return the value from a previously defined stub of the same method (Tom Stuart)
- Support heckling class methods (Dan Kubb)
- Only try to pass messages to the superclass if the superclass responds to the method (Andrew Selder)
rspec-rails-1.3.4 is released!
- No new code
- Depends on rspec ~> 1.3.2
- rspec-rails 1.3.3 depended on rspec-1.3.1 explicitly, so this release allows you to upgrade to rspec-1.3.2 with rspec-rails.