November 28th, 2010
- –debug/-d on command line is deprecated and now has no effect
- win32console is now ignored; Windows users must use ANSICON for color support (Bosko Ivanisevic)
- Raise exception with helpful message when rspec-1 is loaded alongside rspec-2 (Justin Ko)
- debugger statements just work as long as ruby-debug is installed
- otherwise you get warned, but not fired
- Expose example.metadata in around hooks
- Performance improvments (see Upgrade.markdown)
- Make sure –fail-fast makes it across drb
- Pass -Ilib:spec to rcov
- Added “rspec/mocks/standalone” for exploring the rspec-mocks in irb.
- Eliminate warning on splat args without parens (Gioele Barabucci)
- Fix bug where obj.should_receive(:foo).with(stub.as_null_object) would
pass with a false positive.
- Added stub_template in view specs
- Properly include helpers in views (Jonathan del Strother)
- Fix bug in which method missing led to a stack overflow
- Fix stack overflow in request specs with open_session
- Fix stack overflow in any spec when method_missing was invoked
- Add gem dependency on rails ~> 3.0.0 (ensures bundler won’t install rspec-rails-2 with rails-2 apps).