October 9th, 2010
I just released rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3.
These are mostly bug fixes that have been sitting around for all to long as I focused on rspec-2 (coming very soon).
Report issues for rspec[-rails]-1.x to https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645.
rspec-1.3.1 / 2010-10-09
- Array =~ matcher works with subclasses of Array (Matthew Peychich & Pat Maddox)
- QuitBacktraceTweaker no longer eats all paths with ‘lib’ (Tim Harper - #912)
- Fix delegation of stubbed values on superclass class-level methods. (Scott Taylor - #496 - #957)
- Fix pending to work with ruby-1.9
- share_as (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)
- simple_matcher (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)
rspec-rails-1.3.3 / 2010-10-09
- replace use of ‘returning’ with ‘tap’
- support message expectation on template.render with locals (Sergey Nebolsin). Closes #941.
- helper instance variable no longer persists across examples (alex rothenberg). Closes #627.
- mock_model stubs marked_for_destruction? (returns false).